TEDxHWZ 2020: «The Future World»
On Saturday, November 21, the TEDxHWZ “The Future World” will take place. A total of 13 first-class speakers want to engage the audience with their ideas, stories and performances on topics such as Bitcoin, (digital) leadership or female empowerment. Consultation of the program and ticket sales are now available.
TEDxHWZ goes digital
Since February 2020 the EMBA Digital Leadership students have been disrupted in many ways. By the approaches of the top-class lecturers. By the novel credits and their effects on the learning curve. Or by Corona and the new ways in which digital leaders have made their decisions.
Surrounded by many factors the decision-making process in regards of the event type was thrilling like a crime novel. As a result, the group of various leaders designed the first TEDxHWZ event as a purely online event. The audience will follow this on 21 November from 9 to 15 o’clock in the livestream.
- Emi Lorincz, Sales and BD Director at Ledger and expert on block chain technology, will present how Bitcoin could be used to ensure privacy in the financial sector
- Bernhard Wolff, creativity speaker and online presenter, will explain how to reduce distance despite corona and thus reinvent the event landscape
- Florence Schelling, first female General Manager of Europe’s largest ice hockey club SC Bern and a multiple Olympic athlete, will explain her path despite old conventions and stubborn prejudices
- Stefan Klöckl, business trainer and entrepreneur, will give the audience an insight into how the human leadership factor can be integrated into future- and success-oriented companies
- Claire Murigande, medical affairs expert, is giving insights on the power of questioning our thoughts and how to empower younger generations to fulfil their potential
- Thomas Bosshard, specialist in the eye surgery industry, will show us with his passion for “Preventing Blindness – Bringing Light to the World” how to help visually impaired people around the globe
How we got here
In “The Future World” five of the EMBA students qualified for their talks in an exciting selection procedure. All were called upon to present their future-oriented topics to the demanding jury. Communication expert Hugo Bigi, the TEDx licence holders Urs Bucher and Sunnie Groeneveld had a difficult decision to make. Five of them made the race and will delight their audience with their stories, ideas and approaches. In addition to these outstanding personalities, eight other TEDx speakers will be joining the event.
Get your ticket and support a good cause!
Are you already excited about these highly interesting contents? Then secure your ticket now and make a concrete contribution to giving blind people back their sight; via the homepage www.tedxhwz.ch. 50% of the ticket price goes to the charity organisation Vision Himalaya. Did you know that with just 50 CHF you can give back sight to a blind person suffering from cataract? Every ticket sold thus helps to combat this problem. Dare to take a look into “The Future World” and support many affected people to regain a perspective for their future. Be part of our community and meet us via livestream on 21 November.